Founded in 1992 by Terry & Deborah Roane, Pro-Fabricators has established itself as a leader in the metal fabrication industry. Since construction of the first manufacturing building in 1995, it was expanded in 2003 and then again in 2009 to it’s current size of 32,000 sq. ft.
Family owned since inception, Pro-Fabricators is a long-term, experienced team of fabricators, mechanics, welders, and design specialists. We have a commitment to excellence in customer service, performance and product quality.
Pro-Fabricators can provide:
- Laser Cutting up to 3/4″
- High Definition Plasma Cutting up to 2 1/2″
- Bending up to 600 tons
We serve a wide variety of clients, specializing in the Aggregate, Food Processing, Industrial/Manufacturing, and OEM industries.
Here is a sample of some of the standard projects we fabricate on a regular basis:
- Steel Tanks, Containers, Vats, Hoppers, and Chutes
- Aggregate Dust Collectors, Knock Out Boxes
- Industrial Exhaust Stacks and Duct Work Systems
- Stairways, Railings, Platforms, and Catwalks
- Conveyors, Material Handling Equipment
- Machine Guards, OEM parts